Archive for value SmartBlogs
Do you have a well-articulated, customer-focused value proposition? Is your organization aligned to it?
The value proposition may be a simple statement about the value you create in customer terms and how the customer feels after interacting with your product/service, and having one can provide focus for your organization.
A good measure to determine if you have a clearly defined and articulated value proposition is if your front-line staff knows what actions they need to take every day to deliver it.[…] Continue Reading »
Johnny Rockets CEO gives tips on the business of burgers; retailers win with lower debit fees; and Taco Bell leads the Mexican quick-serve category with low prices and a sense of humor.
It’s all in last week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Restaurants:
- The 4 pillars to Wingstop’s success
- Johnny Rockets CEO shares success secrets
- Red Robin CEO sees turnaround efforts start to pay off
- Taco Bell CEO: “You have to know what the brand stands for”
- Senate rejects delay in swipe-fee reform