It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Google+ throws open the doors for brands
- Facebook opens up Twitter sharing to individual accounts
- Why Google+ will lose its battle with Facebook
- 7 ways to wow a tech-savvy crowd
- The fatal flaw in Facebook’s social graph
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- Why “atomic moments of truth” are so vital to customer experience and engagement
- Is the social media universe still expanding?
- How to improve social media marketing with video
- Top 10 social and digital predictions for 2013
- How to align your social strategy with the rise of private sharing
Comments are closed.