About the author: Mike Figliuolo | SmartBlogs
Last week, we asked: How effectively do you resolve conflict with others?
- Very — conflicts don’t last long as I resolve them quickly: 32.83%
- Somewhat — some conflicts are difficult to resolve: 62.92%
- Not very — I have more conflict than I can handle: 3.04%
- Not at all — my work life is nothing but conflict: 1.22%
Guiding versus driving conflict resolution.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How valuable are your organization’s board meetings?
- Highly — we get a great deal of value from our board: 21.89%
- Somewhat — board meetings deliver some value but not a lot: 39.3%
- Not very — the meetings are more of a formality: 24.38%
- Not at all — the meetings simply consume time and energy: 14.43%
Stop telling and start asking.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How effectively do you get your team the resources it needs?
- Extremely — they always have everything they need: 8.7%
- Very — I get what they need most of the time: 49.13%
- Somewhat — I get them the most important things they need: 26.52%
- Not very — I have trouble getting them resources: 13.91%
- Not at all — I hardly ever get them what they need: 1.74%
Making a Case for Resources.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How effectively does your organization manage reorganizations?
- Very — our reorgs are smooth and effective: 6.44%
- Mostly — our reorgs go well but not without issues: 35.25%
- Somewhat — we don’t do a great job with reorgs: 27.12%
- Not at all — our reorgs are painful and problematic: 31.19%
Disorganized Reorganization.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How effectively does your organization choose the best decision-making style for a given decision?
- Very effectively — we’re deliberate about choosing the right style: 5.78%
- Effectively — we choose the right style most of the time: 32.13%
- Not very effectively — we gravitate toward one style irrespective of the decision being made: 43.32%
- What’s a decision-making style?: 18.77%
Different decisions require different styles.[…] Continue Reading »