About the author: Mike Figliuolo | SmartBlogs
Which aspect of your team’s work presents the most difficulty?
- Quantity — they don’t turn out enough results: 18%
- Quality — their work product isn’t up to standard: 22%
- Timeliness — their work isn’t completed on time: 35%
- Intangibles — they don’t interact well with others: 25%
When and How Matter.[…] Continue Reading »
How well do you stick to priorities after you set them?
- Very well — I rarely deviate from my priorities: 15%
- Well — I mostly stick to them but deviate occasionally: 73%
- Not well — I have difficulty sticking to my priorities: 11%
- Not at all — I neither set nor stick to priorities: 1%
Flexibility Matters.[…] Continue Reading »
What are the most important “services” you provide your team?
- Directing — setting direction, priorities and coordinating efforts: 29%
- Doing — making decisions, clearing obstacles and getting things done: 26%
- Delivering — ensuring quality and managing change: 5%
- Developing — training, coaching and growing your team: 39%
Point and Build.[…] Continue Reading »
How well do reorganizations go in your organization?
- They’re great — smooth with no issues: 5%
- They’re OK — we get through them with one or two issues: 42%
- They’re bad — we really struggle with them: 33%
- They’re horrible — our reorgs are typically a disaster: 21%
Change is Painful.[…] Continue Reading »
Would you rather be seen as being a fair leader or a just one?
- I’d rather be seen as being fair: 44%
- I’d rather be seen as being just: 56%
Justice Beats Fairness.[…] Continue Reading »