Archive for voice SmartBlogs
By Jesse Stanchak on August 16th, 2011 | 172065 comments on this postWhat+does+your+social+media+voice+say+about+your+brand%3F2011-08-16+18%3A37%3A59Jesse+Stanchakhttp%3A%2F%2Fsmartblogs.com%2Fsocialmedia%2F%3Fp%3D17206
SmartPulse — our weekly nonscientific reader poll in SmartBrief on Social Media — tracks feedback from leading marketers about social media practices and issues. Last week’s poll question: Are your company’s social media communications written in a personal “I” voice, a corporate “we” voice or a reader-centric “you” voice?
- The company uses the “we” voice – 56.86%
- The company uses different voices within the same social media channel – 13.24%
- The company uses different voices for different channels — 13.24%
- The company uses the “you” voice — 10.78%
- The company uses the “I” voice — 5.88%
What kind of voice you use for your social communications can say a lot about your brand.[…] Continue Reading »
SmartPulse — our weekly reader poll in SmartBrief on Social Media — tracks feedback from leading marketers about social-media practices and issues.
Last week’s poll question: Which of these qualities is most important to a blog’s success?
- A distinctive voice – 43.41%
- Compelling exclusive content — 35.66%
- A unique niche – 11.63%
- Strong promotion via social-media channels — 5.04%
- Excellent SEO — 2.71%
- Connections to famous brands, personalities — 1.55%
The results of this week’s poll took me a little bit by surprise.[…] Continue Reading »