Archive for SmartPulse SmartBlogs
Last week, we asked: How aware are you of the negative perceptions others might have of your actions?
- Very aware — I always know how my actions can be seen negatively: 29.66%
- Aware — I know the perceptions of major actions but miss seeing others: 56.51%
- Not very aware — I know about negative perceptions after they’re pointed out: 11.62%
- Oblivious — I rarely see the negative perceptions others can have of my actions: 2.2%
Look through a new lens.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: Are you better at being a leader or being a manager?
- I’m better at being a leader: 44.68%
- I’m better at being a manager: 21.26%
- I lead and manage equally well: 27.74%
- I don’t see a difference between leadership and management: 6.31%
Leading or Managing.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How often do you delay big decisions out of fear of being wrong?
- Never — I always make decisions promptly: 28.72%
- Sometimes — I’m occasionally afraid to make the call: 62.05%
- Often — big decisions are hard for me to make: 7.86%
- Always — I get stuck between fear and making the call: 1.37%
Overcoming your fears.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How well do you solve complex and ambiguous problems?
- Very well — I’m a great problem solver: 49.9%
- Well — it takes a lot of effort though: 42.39%
- Not well — I could be much better at it: 7.1%
- Poorly — I have trouble with ambiguity and complexity: 0.61%
Ambiguity is challenging.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: What is your preferred style for moving a team toward making a decision?
- I push and drive until we get there: 14.44%
- I build consensus through influence: 65.81%
- I remain quiet and keep the group on track: 18.46%
- I let others drive the decision: 1.28%
There is power in silence.[…] Continue Reading »