Archive for QRcodes SmartBlogs
By Ekaterina Walter on January 3rd, 2013 | 3593663 comments on this postTop+30+QR+code+uses2013-01-04+02%3A59%3A22Guest+Bloggerhttp%3A%2F%2Fsmartblogs.com%2F%3Fp%3D35936
QR codes have really taken off recently as marketers find creative ways to integrate them into campaigns. Below is a roundup of some of the best campaigns and uses for QR codes.
1) Tesco’s Home Plus supermarket found a unique way to help hardworking Koreans with their grocery shopping. They placed lifelike billboards depicting supermarket shelves in the subway and shoppers could scan the QR codes with a phone application as they waited for their trains.[…] Continue Reading »
By Jesse Stanchak on December 28th, 2011 | 184574 comments on this postWhat+trends+in+social+media+are+you+excited+about+for+2012%3F2011-12-28+12%3A57%3A15Jesse+Stanchakhttp%3A%2F%2Fsmartblogs.com%2Fsocialmedia%2F%3Fp%3D18457
SmartPulse — our weekly nonscientific reader poll in SmartBrief on Social Media — tracks feedback from leading marketers about social media practices and issues.
This week, we asked: What social media technology are you most excited about for the coming year? The results:
- Integration between social platforms 36.99%
- QR codes, augmented reality and other real world-based tools 23.29%
- Established social networks on mobile devices 13.70%
- Location-based social networks 11.64%
- Niche social networks 8.90%
- Open-source social networks 5.48%
By Jesse Stanchak on June 15th, 2011 | 1640118 comments on this postHow+to+blend+mobile+marketing+with+social+media2011-06-15+11%3A45%3A06Jesse+Stanchakhttp%3A%2F%2Fsmartblogs.com%2Fsocialmedia%2F%3Fp%3D16401
“Mobile is the glue” that binds a person’s online life to their real-world activities, argued Tim Hayden, chief marketing officer and co-founder of 44Doors, at a recent BlogWorld and New Media Expo session. Your customers are on the go, and your marketing needs to reflect that reality.
But before a business can take advantage of the power of mobile, it needs to optimize its marketing efforts to reach customers on the move, Hayden said.[…] Continue Reading »
By Guest Blogger on December 8th, 2010 | 1361011 comments on this post2010%26%23039%3Bs+5+most+engaging+social-media+stories2010-12-08+09%3A00%3A20Guest+Bloggerhttp%3A%2F%2Fsmartblogs.com%2Fsocialmedia%2F%3Fp%3D13610
It’s easy to gripe online about the ways that something could be better. During the holidays, however, it’s always good to consider things that filled us with a sense of gratitude.[…] Continue Reading »
Google’s new location-based service; Path’s promise to simplify your social circle; and how a bar code can connect reality to the Internet.
It’s all on this past week’s top 5 most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Twitter unveils its Analytics platform
- Facebook unveils a streamlined message system
- Path promises to shrink your social circle
- Google launches a location-based recommendation engine
- QR codes bring social-media marketing into the real world