Archive for Polls SmartBlogs
Last week, we asked: What’s your opinion of people showing their emotions and crying in the workplace?
- It’s completely acceptable as long as it’s not affecting performance: 17.72%
- It’s OK sometimes but only in extreme circumstances: 61.13%
- It’s not OK and can seem disruptive and unprofessional: 17.97%
- It’s completely wrong — keep your feelings to yourself: 3.19%
Empathy matters.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: As a leader, how much of a project’s success or failure can you influence?
- I can affect every aspect of a project, and I’m a big factor in its success or failure: 17.28%
- I can affect many aspects of a project’s success, but some are out of my control: 62.3%
- I can affect some aspects of a project’s success, but many are out of my control: 16.58%
- I can’t affect most aspects of a project’s success or failure: 3.84%
We own our project results.[…] Continue Reading »