Archive for poll SmartBlogs
How frequently do you spend time writing (blogs, journaling, articles, etc.)?
- Very — I write regularly every week: 16%
- Somewhat — I’ll write occasionally as the mood strikes: 21%
- Not at all — I’ll write only when absolutely necessary: 63%
Writing Makes You Better.[…] Continue Reading »
How rigorous are you about planning your time?
- Very — I manage my calendar closely: 41%
- Somewhat — I plan my time when it’s required: 45%
- Not very — I don’t spend much effort planning my time: 11%
- Not at all — my schedule dictates how I spend my time: 3%
Your Most Precious Resource.[…] Continue Reading »
How large of a threat do you face from substitute products/services?
- Huge: 23%
- Large: 19%
- Moderate: 27%
- Slight: 16%
- Negligible: 15%
There’s always a threat. When it comes to assessing the threat of substitutes for our products or services, we tend to think narrowly about how those threats manifest.[…] Continue Reading »
How is culture reinforced in your organization?
- We micromanage people to drive it: 11%
- We use principles for people to adhere to: 44%
- We share stories that reinforce culture: 19%
- We don’t focus on reinforcing culture: 20%
- We do something not on this list: 5%
Principles and Stories Win.[…] Continue Reading »
How rigorous is your organization about business planning?
- Very — we write thorough business plans: 21%
- Somewhat — we’ll write OK business plans: 36%
- Not very — we rarely write business plans: 31%
- Not at all — what’s a business plan?: 13%
Business Plans Aren’t Only for Startups.[…] Continue Reading »