Archive for mobilepaymentsystem SmartBlogs
Read about all this and more in last week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Restaurants:
- Esquire picks the best new restaurants of 2011
- Bobby Flay puts his personal touch on his burger joints
- Subway to add mobile payment option at 7,000 eateries
- Heart Attack Grill gambles on Vegas with 3rd 8,000-calorie burger eatery
- 10 restaurant lessons from the legacy of Steve Jobs
SmartPulse — our weekly reader poll in Restaurant SmartBrief — tracks feedback from restaurant owners and managers about trends and issues.
Last week’s poll question: Has your restaurant considered a mobile payment system?
46.88% — No, a mobile payment system is not relevant for my restaurant.
28.13% — Yes, we are exploring the option of a mobile payment system.[…] Continue Reading »