Archive for MikeFigliuolo SmartBlogs
How rigorous are you about planning your time?
- Very — I manage my calendar closely: 41%
- Somewhat — I plan my time when it’s required: 45%
- Not very — I don’t spend much effort planning my time: 11%
- Not at all — my schedule dictates how I spend my time: 3%
Your Most Precious Resource.[…] Continue Reading »
How is culture reinforced in your organization?
- We micromanage people to drive it: 11%
- We use principles for people to adhere to: 44%
- We share stories that reinforce culture: 19%
- We don’t focus on reinforcing culture: 20%
- We do something not on this list: 5%
Principles and Stories Win.[…] Continue Reading »
How rigorous is your organization about business planning?
- Very — we write thorough business plans: 21%
- Somewhat — we’ll write OK business plans: 36%
- Not very — we rarely write business plans: 31%
- Not at all — what’s a business plan?: 13%
Business Plans Aren’t Only for Startups.[…] Continue Reading »
How “in touch” with the front lines are your leaders?
- Very — they understand the front line very well: 13%
- Kind of — they generally know what’s going on with the front line: 36%
- Not very — they are mostly in the dark about the front line: 35%
- Not at all — they have no idea what’s going on with the front line: 16%
Get Out of Your Office.[…] Continue Reading »
Which aspect of your team’s work presents the most difficulty?
- Quantity — they don’t turn out enough results: 18%
- Quality — their work product isn’t up to standard: 22%
- Timeliness — their work isn’t completed on time: 35%
- Intangibles — they don’t interact well with others: 25%
When and How Matter.[…] Continue Reading »