Archive for MikeFigliuolo SmartBlogs
How well do you push your own thinking before involving others?
- Very well — I advance ideas as much as possible before relying on others: 59.4%
- Well — I could stand to do a little more thinking though: 36.32%
- Not well — I’m overly reliant on others to advance the thinking: 3.42%
- Poorly — I rarely advance the thinking before involving others: .85%
Think Then Think Some More.[…] Continue Reading »
How effectively do content marketing efforts (blogs, white papers, etc.) drive action by your customers?
- Extremely — our content marketing drives great lead generation: 6.06%
- Generally — our content sometimes sparks new conversations with prospects/clients: 34.55%
- Not at all — our content generates few, if any, comments, feedback or leads: 36.97%
- Not the point — we only publish content because everyone else does: 4.24%
- Not relevant — we have much higher priorities than content marketing: 18.18%
Increase Your Return.[…] Continue Reading »
Where does the biggest threat to your organization come from?
- From within — we’re our own worst enemies: 76.82%
- From the outside — the market is our biggest threat 23.18%
Why is this so hard?[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How important is a SWOT analysis in your strategic planning efforts?
- Critical — you can’t have a strategic plan without a SWOT: 22.76%
- Very — a SWOT is an important element of the plan: 34.14%
- Somewhat — a SWOT can help but it’s not required: 20.00%
- Not very — a SWOT has marginal value in planning: 5.86%
- Not at all — a SWOT is a waste of time: 1.38%
- What’s a SWOT analysis?: 15.86%
Understand the Market and Your Position.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How much professional reading do you do each month?
- A ton — more than 5 books per month: 3.82%
- A lot — 2-3 books per month: 13.25%
- Some — 1 book per month: 24.5%
- Little — a book every few months: 42.57%
- None — I don’t have time for it or interest in it: 15.86%
Reading is Fundamental.[…] Continue Reading »