Archive for MikeFigliuolo SmartBlogs
Last week, we asked: How comfortable are you asking questions you don’t know the answers to?
- Very — I have no problem asking questions about any topic: 84.4%
- Somewhat — I don’t do it very often: 13.42%
- Not very — I tend to only ask questions I know the answer to: 1.34%
- Not at all — I avoid asking questions as much as possible: .84%
Questions lead to insight.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: Do you consider your team to be high-performing?
- Absolutely — we’re a very high-performing team: 41.84%
- Kind of — we have moments of high performance: 47.11%
- Not really — we rarely have high-performing moments: 6.05%
- Definitely not — this team needs a lot of improvement: 5%
Be deliberate about high performance.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How frequently do you use storytelling to influence and lead people?
- All the time — I’m constantly telling stories: 45.03%
- Sometimes — I tell a story on occasion: 43.91%
- Rarely — I’m not known for telling stories: 9.29%
- Never — I don’t use stories at all to lead: 1.76%
Use the power of stories.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How well do you balance the workload among the members of your team?
- Very well — work is allocated fairly and effectively: 28.57%
- Well — work allocations are fair for the most part: 61.9%
- Not well — work allocations are often unfair and ineffective: 7.79%
- Poorly — I have a great deal of difficulty allocating work: 1.73%
5 Considerations for Work Allocation.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How well do you take to being “just a team member” and working alongside your team?
- Very well — I easily transition into the role of team member: 58.76%
- Well — sometimes I transition easily but other times I’m challenged: 34.4%
- Not well — I have difficulty changing my mindset and being a team member: 5.77%
- Poorly — I actively resist situations where I have to work alongside my team: 1.07%
Welcome to the team.[…] Continue Reading »