Archive for MikeFigliuolo SmartBlogs
Last week, we asked: How well do you balance the workload among the members of your team?
- Very well — work is allocated fairly and effectively: 28.57%
- Well — work allocations are fair for the most part: 61.9%
- Not well — work allocations are often unfair and ineffective: 7.79%
- Poorly — I have a great deal of difficulty allocating work: 1.73%
5 Considerations for Work Allocation.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How well do you take to being “just a team member” and working alongside your team?
- Very well — I easily transition into the role of team member: 58.76%
- Well — sometimes I transition easily but other times I’m challenged: 34.4%
- Not well — I have difficulty changing my mindset and being a team member: 5.77%
- Poorly — I actively resist situations where I have to work alongside my team: 1.07%
Welcome to the team.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: Do you prefer leading “staff” teams or “line” teams?
- Staff — I like leading a function across the organization: 66.46%
- Line — I like being directly involved in our front-line operations: 33.54%
Cross-functional leadership is exciting.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How good are you at motivating yourself through challenging times?
- Extremely — challenging times simply aren’t challenging for me: 8.95%
- Very — I’m able to easily motivate myself through challenges: 53.04%
- Somewhat — I can get through tough times but it takes work: 33.11%
- Not very — I struggle through challenging times: 4.39%
- Not at all — I need a lot of help from others to overcome challenges: .51%
Leaders must lead themselves.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How prevalent is the use of buzzwords in your organization
- Extremely — it seems like everything we say is a buzzword: 25.69%
- Very — buzzwords creep into normal conversations: 40.39%
- Somewhat — the occasional buzzword gets thrown around: 27.06%
- Not at all — we rarely use buzzwords: 6.86%
Words with no meaning.[…] Continue Reading »