Archive for holidayparty SmartBlogs
Office parties, private club events, civic galas, friends and family dinners: ‘Tis the season for a wide variety of holiday invitations to both personal and professional gatherings. To be clear, “rock stars” are the mindful, sharp, leadership-oriented people that everyone in the room would like to meet — or potentially work with.
Here are six tips for creating stellar holiday experiences everywhere you go:
- Bring a bottle of something spectacular.
This week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief for CFOs:
- CFOs plan to hire finance staff, but worry about skills shortage
- Why executives need to rethink work-life balance
- 6 ways to craft an image worthy of the C-suite
- Obama: “Breathtaking greed” caused economic crisis
- Is it time to rethink your company’s holiday party?