Archive for GE SmartBlogs
How to identify lackluster leadership; how General Electric encourages employees to keep evolving; and why leaders should never stop asking questions.
Read about all this and more in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Leadership:
- Meet America’s best young bosses
- The telltale signs of a lousy leader
- How GE ensures that its best employees keep getting better
- 5 ways to lead by learning
- Virginia Rometty breaks IBM’s glass ceiling
This guest post is by Janice Semper, General Electric’s manager of executive development.
A lot can change during the lifetime of an organization. One hundred thirty years ago, there were less than 300,000 telephones across the U.S. Thirteen years ago, only 3% of the world’s population was on the Internet. Today, more than 30% of people are online (80% in the U.S.), and technology has become an integral and foundational part of our leadership development efforts.[…] Continue Reading »