Archive for chatting SmartBlogs
SmartPulse — our weekly nonscientific reader poll in SmartBrief on Social Media — tracks feedback from leading marketers about social media practices and issues.
This week, we asked: What’s your first reaction to the new social video-chat service Airtime?
- I’m mildly curious to see how it compares with other chat services: 29.37%
- I’m totally indifferent toward video-chat services: 25%
- I’m a little creeped out by video-chat services: 23.13%
- I won’t go anywhere near it: 19.37%
- I can’t wait to use it: 3.12%
Right or wrong, social video chat is often synonymous with Chatroulette, a flavor-of-the-month social network from about two years back that pairs users up randomly for video-chat sessions.[…] Continue Reading »