By Jesse Stanchak on April 10th, 2012 | 239681 comment on this postWin+free+passes+to+master+Google%2B+and+word-of-mouth+marketing+with+Guy+Kawasaki+and+Andy+Sernovitz2012-04-10+11%3A24%3A52Jesse+Stanchakhttp%3A%2F%2Fsmartblogs.com%2F%3Fp%3D23968
On April 16, former Apple chief evangelist Guy Kawasaki and marketing expert Andy Sernovitz will hold a master class on Google+ and the secrets of word-of-mouth marketing with SmartBrief readers via conference call, sharing their best tips for generating word of mouth. And we want you to have access.
Want a FREE pass to this exciting event? We’ve got two ways you can win one!
No. 1: Twitter entry: Follow @SBoSM on Twitter, then send out the following tweet to enter a random drawing for a pass.
Check out SmartBrief on Social Media for tips on getting your followers talking: http://ow.ly/a7KfX #SBWOM #contest
You can tweet as many as two times per day. Each tweet is an entry to win. We’ll randomly draw the winner April 15. All tweets must have the #SBWOM hashtag to be eligible.
No. 2: Written entry: Write a post on your blog about your favorite word-of-mouth case study or your favorite tip for generating word of mouth. To be eligible for consideration, the post should contain a version of this message: This post was written as part of a contest to win a ticket to a word-of-mouth master class with Guy Kawasaki and Andy Sernovitz from SmartBrief. Check out SmartBrief on Social Media. Your post must include a link back to this post.
The SmartBlogs editorial team will select the best-written entry. Remember, your post must contain a link back to this post for it to be considered an entry. You may post only once. Our decision is subjective and final.
What you need to know
- Each prize consists of one login for the conference call.
- Tweets must contain #SBWOM.
- Blog posts must contain a link back to this post.
- The deadline for entry is April 13. Winners will be announced April 15.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
Want to be sure to secure your spot? Sign up for a login for the call for $35. And, as a bonus, paying attendees will receive two free books: Guy Kawasaki’s new e-book on Google+, “What the Plus?,” and “Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking” by Andy Sernovitz. Register!
- Andy's Answers: How Cargill used social to drive product sampling
- Andy’s Answers: How ComEd made electrical services cool with social media
- Andy’s Answers: 3 reasons to thank your social media fans
- Andy’s Answers: How Outback Steakhouse makes superfans superadvocates
- Andy’s Answers: How GE turns focused connections into big impressions