It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- How will Facebook’s Timeline help brands?
- Model suggests the secrets for wildly successful tweets
- Dad goes ballistic over daughter’s Facebook complaint
- Who made the biggest social media mistakes of 2011?
- Can anything stop the social-curation trend?
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- It’s not too early! Tips for planning your holiday social campaigns
- How to pick the right social platform
- ListenFirst: Lego was most highly engaged brand in Q2, fueled by YouTube
- 5 ways to use social media in lead generation
- How to align your social strategy with the rise of private sharing