It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- How will Facebook’s Timeline help brands?
- Model suggests the secrets for wildly successful tweets
- Dad goes ballistic over daughter’s Facebook complaint
- Who made the biggest social media mistakes of 2011?
- Can anything stop the social-curation trend?
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- It’s not too early! Tips for planning your holiday social campaigns
- Marketing basics still apply on social media
- Google+’s “ghost town” could be marketers’ next bustling metropolis
- How wealth managers can attract Millennials
- Is real-time marketing relevant in an on-demand world?