It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Pinterest is found to be secretly cashing in on user links
- How to find Facebook’s hidden messages folder
- 3 lessons from social media superstars
- 10 ways to write headlines that compel your customers to click
- Why Gentlemint is a big deal
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- Parsing the pros and cons of outsourcing social media
- Is the social media universe still expanding?
- The quiet person’s guide to getting people talking online
- 3 ways to increase in-store social awareness
- Can Friendsheet give Facebook the power of Pinterest?