Tips to get the most out of YouTube’s redesign; how Facebook is turning users into Timeline fans; and 3 types of content that’s a slam dunk for your fans.
It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- How to build a truly great Facebook tab
- How to set up a social media command post
- Facebook courts Timeline skeptics with custom movies
- 3 kinds of content people always love to share
- How to take advantage of YouTube’s redesign
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- How to command attention with your content on Facebook
- ListenFirst: Lego was most highly engaged brand in Q2, fueled by YouTube
- 5 steps to sharing other people’s content
- How to create a winning YouTube channel
- How to respond to Facebook’s declining organic reach
Comments are closed.