How Facebook’s Sponsored Stories landed the company in hot water; updates to Google+ brand-page management; and the reason Coca-Cola is so popular on Facebook.
It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Is Facebook’s Timeline good for brands?
- Google+ adds multimanager support for brand pages
- “Sponsored Stories” are coming to Facebook’s news feed
- Facebook faces legal battle in Calif. over sponsored stories
- How Coke got 36 million Facebook “likes”
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- ListenFirst: Lego was most highly engaged brand in Q2, fueled by YouTube
- Google+’s “ghost town” could be marketers’ next bustling metropolis
- 5 reasons to stop treating social as its own discipline
- How to fashion a successful content-posting strategy
Comments are closed.