This year’s worst social media nightmares; the 411 on the Twitter redesign; and why Pinterest should pique your interest.
It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- The year’s 10 worst social media meltdowns
- Why Pinterest is a big deal for marketers
- Twitter redesign gives brands a page of their own
- Are young people cooling on Facebook?
- Social media still isn’t well-aligned with marketing goals, survey finds
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- Parsing the pros and cons of outsourcing social media
- Is the social media universe still expanding?
- Gary Vaynerchuk explains why small-business owners need to stop debating social media and start using it
- The quiet person’s guide to getting people talking online
- 3 ways to increase in-store social awareness