It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Bank of America falls prey to Google+ “brandjacking”
- Klout faces criticism for harvesting Facebook data
- How to create content your users will want to share
- Want click-throughs? Don’t mention the M-word
- Can Microsoft beat Facebook and Google with Socl.com?
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- 7 digital-marketing predictions for the rest of 2014
- Is your marketing plan medal worthy?
- How to fashion a successful content-posting strategy
- How will marketers take advantage of Instagram videos?
- Why you should never take a vacation from Facebook