It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Bank of America falls prey to Google+ “brandjacking”
- Klout faces criticism for harvesting Facebook data
- How to create content your users will want to share
- Want click-throughs? Don’t mention the M-word
- Can Microsoft beat Facebook and Google with Socl.com?
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- Instagram’s feat is a call to action for marketers
- 7 signs you need a social media audit
- Facebook content lessons from nonprofits
- 3 social video trends to implement in your content marketing
- Marketing basics still apply on social media
Comments are closed.