It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Bank of America falls prey to Google+ “brandjacking”
- Klout faces criticism for harvesting Facebook data
- How to create content your users will want to share
- Want click-throughs? Don’t mention the M-word
- Can Microsoft beat Facebook and Google with Socl.com?
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- 3 social video trends to implement in your content marketing
- Marketing basics still apply on social media
- Media companies race to embrace digital marketing
- Google+’s “ghost town” could be marketers’ next bustling metropolis
- 7 digital-marketing predictions for the rest of 2014
Comments are closed.