It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Bank of America falls prey to Google+ “brandjacking”
- Klout faces criticism for harvesting Facebook data
- How to create content your users will want to share
- Want click-throughs? Don’t mention the M-word
- Can Microsoft beat Facebook and Google with Socl.com?
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- Why Google+ is the better platform for marketers
- Would hashtags improve Facebook?
- How to improve social media marketing with video
- 8 ways to increase fan engagement with your Facebook posts
- Andy’s Answers: How social helped Microsoft make the Windows 8 launch its biggest ever