It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Marketing should be “social by design,” Facebook exec says
- Why great content alone is never enough
- How to put your Facebook fans to work
- ChapStick struggles to silence Facebook critics
- Do you know what your social media purpose is?
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- Why you should never take a vacation from Facebook
- The virtue every small-business blogger needs
- Why social networks and blogging go together like peanut butter and jelly
- Is your social media strategy ready for the mobile age?
- How much time should your business invest in Facebook?
Comments are closed.