It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Are you guilty of these Facebook errors?
- Social media rules the Web, report says
- 10 ways to get a geo-social campaign off the ground
- Facebook adds tool for sorting friends
- Are you falling prey to social media time-sucks?
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- Why Google+ is the better platform for marketers
- Former Treasury Secretaries sound off about political dysfunction
- Infographic: How consumers are using social for holiday shopping
- 7 signs you need a social media audit
- Facebook content lessons from nonprofits
Comments are closed.