It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Are you guilty of these Facebook errors?
- Social media rules the Web, report says
- 10 ways to get a geo-social campaign off the ground
- Facebook adds tool for sorting friends
- Are you falling prey to social media time-sucks?
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto
- Why Google+ is the better platform for marketers
- Facebook content lessons from nonprofits
- Marketing basics still apply on social media
- Lessons from 3 big-brand Facebook campaigns
- Google+’s “ghost town” could be marketers’ next bustling metropolis
Comments are closed.