How to get people to plug your product without paying them; the reason you should target Facebook fans you already have; and a public relations firm learns the dangers of tweeting.
It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- How to add 1,000 marketers to your team — for free
- Why you should stop using engagement to calculate ROI
- Why Facebook marketers should focus on their fans
- 6 ways to get more out of your “Like” button
- Heated tweet costs PR firm its top client
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockPhoto.com
- 8 ways to increase fan engagement with your Facebook posts
- Marketing basics still apply on social media
- 7 digital-marketing predictions for the rest of 2014
- What 4 years of editing SmartBrief on Social Media taught me about social media marketing
- Why you should never take a vacation from Facebook
Comments are closed.