How to get people to plug your product without paying them; the reason you should target Facebook fans you already have; and a public relations firm learns the dangers of tweeting.
It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- How to add 1,000 marketers to your team — for free
- Why you should stop using engagement to calculate ROI
- Why Facebook marketers should focus on their fans
- 6 ways to get more out of your “Like” button
- Heated tweet costs PR firm its top client
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockPhoto.com
- 8 ways to increase fan engagement with your Facebook posts
- 5 ways to use social media in lead generation
- Solving social media ROI with effective measurement and strategy
- Instagram’s feat is a call to action for marketers
- Marketing basics still apply on social media
Comments are closed.