Where spam is currently wreaking havoc; how social media business practices evolve; and the chances that Facebook reinvents online marketing.
It’s all on this past week’s top 5 most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Will Facebook Deals leave Groupon in the dust?
- 7 strategies Intel used to shrug off a social media assault
- Is Facebook marketing a flash in the pan?
- Spam posts pose a major hassle for brands on Facebook
- Planning for social media business integration in 4 steps
Image credit: narvikk, via iStock Photo
- How to align your social strategy with the rise of private sharing
- Tracking the evolution of content publishing at #SXSW
- Obama, financial execs detail new vision for cybersecurity
- Andy’s Answers: How Wendy’s embraced digital and social media marketing
- 10 predictions for marketers, the TV industry and the state of social in 2015
Comments are closed.