Where spam is currently wreaking havoc; how social media business practices evolve; and the chances that Facebook reinvents online marketing.
It’s all on this past week’s top 5 most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Will Facebook Deals leave Groupon in the dust?
- 7 strategies Intel used to shrug off a social media assault
- Is Facebook marketing a flash in the pan?
- Spam posts pose a major hassle for brands on Facebook
- Planning for social media business integration in 4 steps
Image credit: narvikk, via iStock Photo
- 10 predictions for marketers, the TV industry and the state of social in 2015
- Solving social media ROI with effective measurement and strategy
- Infographic: How consumers are using social for holiday shopping
- Instagram’s feat is a call to action for marketers
- 7 signs you need a social media audit
Comments are closed.