Where spam is currently wreaking havoc; how social media business practices evolve; and the chances that Facebook reinvents online marketing.
It’s all on this past week’s top 5 most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Will Facebook Deals leave Groupon in the dust?
- 7 strategies Intel used to shrug off a social media assault
- Is Facebook marketing a flash in the pan?
- Spam posts pose a major hassle for brands on Facebook
- Planning for social media business integration in 4 steps
Image credit: narvikk, via iStock Photo
- 3 social marketing tools that come with super powers
- Andy’s Answers: Why audiences are assets
- 4 ways to keep your content in the spotlight
- Infographic: How social is affecting back-to-school shopping
- Create less content and drive more engagement with Facebook ads
Comments are closed.