Where spam is currently wreaking havoc; how social media business practices evolve; and the chances that Facebook reinvents online marketing.
It’s all on this past week’s top 5 most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Will Facebook Deals leave Groupon in the dust?
- 7 strategies Intel used to shrug off a social media assault
- Is Facebook marketing a flash in the pan?
- Spam posts pose a major hassle for brands on Facebook
- Planning for social media business integration in 4 steps
Image credit: narvikk, via iStock Photo
- Are video ads good for Facebook?
- 6 ideas to help take advantage of Facebook’s new cover photo rules
- Study uses Facebook groups to raise awareness of HIV and testing
- Why Google+ is the better platform for marketers
- Would hashtags improve Facebook?