Where spam is currently wreaking havoc; how social media business practices evolve; and the chances that Facebook reinvents online marketing.
It’s all on this past week’s top 5 most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Will Facebook Deals leave Groupon in the dust?
- 7 strategies Intel used to shrug off a social media assault
- Is Facebook marketing a flash in the pan?
- Spam posts pose a major hassle for brands on Facebook
- Planning for social media business integration in 4 steps
Image credit: narvikk, via iStock Photo
- 5 Facebook marketing trends to watch
- How to pick the right social platform
- ListenFirst: Lego was most highly engaged brand in Q2, fueled by YouTube
- 5 ways to use social media in lead generation
- How Tootsie used a giveaway to create awareness for a new product
Comments are closed.