Where spam is currently wreaking havoc; how social media business practices evolve; and the chances that Facebook reinvents online marketing.
It’s all on this past week’s top 5 most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Social Media:
- Will Facebook Deals leave Groupon in the dust?
- 7 strategies Intel used to shrug off a social media assault
- Is Facebook marketing a flash in the pan?
- Spam posts pose a major hassle for brands on Facebook
- Planning for social media business integration in 4 steps
Image credit: narvikk, via iStock Photo
- Experts offer tips on how financial advisers can optimize social media
- 7 digital-marketing predictions for the rest of 2014
- Smarsh CEO shares insights on social media compliance for advisers, broker-dealers
- How Visit Philadelphia builds love on Instagram
- Insta-gap: Why Instagram isn’t yet ripe for businesses