By Jesse Stanchak on July 22nd, 2009 | 43681 comment on this postToday%27s+bonus+tracks%3A+Facebook%2C+step-by-step2009-07-22+11%3A28%3A57Jesse+Stanchakhttp%3A%2F%2Fsmartblogs.com%2Fsocialmedia%2F%3Fp%3D4368
If you’re interested in social media marketing and you’re not already on Facebook, you need to play catchup in a big way. Sign up today. Do it now. Actually, scratch that– before you sign up, go read Meryl Evans’ short, simple guide to getting the most out of your Facebook marketing efforts in 32 totally painless steps. In fact, go read it even if you’ve been on Facebook for years and you think there’s nothing else for you to learn. It’s a constantly evolving platform and learning to navigate and maximize new features is par for the course. And if you think that’s helpful, check out the daily newsletter from SmartBrief on Social Media for more great advice.
- ListenFirst: Lego was most highly engaged brand in Q2, fueled by YouTube
- 5 ways to use social media in lead generation
- How Tootsie used a giveaway to create awareness for a new product
- 5 steps to sharing other people’s content
- Former Treasury Secretaries sound off about political dysfunction