By Jesse Stanchak on July 22nd, 2009 | 43681 comment on this postToday%27s+bonus+tracks%3A+Facebook%2C+step-by-step2009-07-22+11%3A28%3A57Jesse+Stanchakhttp%3A%2F%2Fsmartblogs.com%2Fsocialmedia%2F%3Fp%3D4368
If you’re interested in social media marketing and you’re not already on Facebook, you need to play catchup in a big way. Sign up today. Do it now. Actually, scratch that– before you sign up, go read Meryl Evans’ short, simple guide to getting the most out of your Facebook marketing efforts in 32 totally painless steps. In fact, go read it even if you’ve been on Facebook for years and you think there’s nothing else for you to learn. It’s a constantly evolving platform and learning to navigate and maximize new features is par for the course. And if you think that’s helpful, check out the daily newsletter from SmartBrief on Social Media for more great advice.
- Experts offer tips on how financial advisers can optimize social media
- 7 digital-marketing predictions for the rest of 2014
- Smarsh CEO shares insights on social media compliance for advisers, broker-dealers
- How Visit Philadelphia builds love on Instagram
- Insta-gap: Why Instagram isn’t yet ripe for businesses