The true measure of your social media strategy is how you handle your followers when something goes wrong. Do you clam up? Lash out? Apologize? In order to get a handle on spinning a disaster for the masses, Jason Baer recommends you know the risks, watch your brand carefully and always be ready to respond in a big way. Not sure you have what it takes? Try running drills, he suggests. Practice can only lead you to perfect. Check out Baer’s great ideas and other nifty links culled from today’s SmartBrief on Social Media.
- Social media fire drills
- 5 safe bets for stellar social media technique
- Social media knows no loyalty
Photo credit, iStock
- Andy’s Answers: How Wal-Mart uses data to improve its reputation via social media
- Live from #OPENNYT: It takes more than old-school PR to get noticed
- The quiet person’s guide to getting people talking online
- How to align your social strategy with the rise of private sharing
- Tracking the evolution of content publishing at #SXSW
Comments are closed.