Today’s bonus tracks consist of articles that can really help you navigate your way through social media. We really enjoy the first article from the New York Times about tweeting your way to a job. Put your best foot forward and be proactive, you never know who will be at the other end of your tweets.
Photo credit, iStock
- How social media supports professor-student mentorship
- 3 signs your small business is ready for Snapchat
- McDonald’s falls from the Top 10 in Foodable’s Most Loved Restaurant Brands
- Infographic: How consumers are using social for holiday shopping
- P2P health care: Could it change the world?
Comments are closed.