Today’s bonus tracks consist of articles that can really help you navigate your way through social media. We really enjoy the first article from the New York Times about tweeting your way to a job. Put your best foot forward and be proactive, you never know who will be at the other end of your tweets.
Photo credit, iStock
- Andy’s Answers: Why social media requires “extreme trust”
- Why Nike’s Derek Jeter ad went viral
- Marketing basics still apply on social media
- Supermarkets and the art and science of social media
- Lessons from 3 big-brand Facebook campaigns
Comments are closed.