Today’s bonus tracks consist of articles that can really help you navigate your way through social media. We really enjoy the first article from the New York Times about tweeting your way to a job. Put your best foot forward and be proactive, you never know who will be at the other end of your tweets.
Photo credit, iStock
- Are your social promotions legally compliant?
- How wealth managers can attract Millennials
- 5 surprising stats about user-generated content
- A look inside Wells Fargo’s new social media “command center”
- 5 musts to get people on board with social business