Today’s bonus tracks consist of articles that can really help you navigate your way through social media. We really enjoy the first article from the New York Times about tweeting your way to a job. Put your best foot forward and be proactive, you never know who will be at the other end of your tweets.
Photo credit, iStock
- Taming the Tweets of Corporate Execs: A look at Elon Musk and Tesla
- What it takes for content to go viral
- Smarsh report highlights the compliance gap in e-communications
- How companies are using Pinterest
- How to be prepared for customer-service disasters
Comments are closed.