Today’s bonus tracks are five articles that we didn’t want you to miss. The fifth link about social media being important to national security is especially interesting. Researchers at the National Defense University say that we should not ignore social media since other countries are using it. We can’t afford to fall behind.
Photo credit, uhuru1701
- What to expect in 2014: Content Shock — the theory and the solution
- Experts offer tips on how financial advisers can optimize social media
- 7 digital-marketing predictions for the rest of 2014
- Smarsh CEO shares insights on social media compliance for advisers, broker-dealers
- How Visit Philadelphia builds love on Instagram