Today’s bonus tracks are five articles that we didn’t want you to miss. The fifth link about social media being important to national security is especially interesting. Researchers at the National Defense University say that we should not ignore social media since other countries are using it. We can’t afford to fall behind.
Photo credit, uhuru1701
- How social media fits into the content marketing workflow
- 4 ways to keep your content in the spotlight
- What to expect in 2014: Content Shock — the theory and the solution
- How to get the most out of Hootsuite
- ListenFirst: Lego was most highly engaged brand in Q2, fueled by YouTube