Today’s bonus tracks are five articles that we didn’t want you to miss. The fifth link about social media being important to national security is especially interesting. Researchers at the National Defense University say that we should not ignore social media since other countries are using it. We can’t afford to fall behind.
Photo credit, uhuru1701
- Why JPMorgan’s #AskJPM was a crisis waiting to happen
- How a content-sharing plan can help your post go viral
- Lessons from Charmin’s Twitter win and Home Depot’s fail
- 4 tips for monitoring your social campaign in real time
- Andy’s Answers: How UCB Pharma creates a social strategy around their customers