Today’s bonus tracks are five articles that we didn’t want you to miss. The fifth link about social media being important to national security is especially interesting. Researchers at the National Defense University say that we should not ignore social media since other countries are using it. We can’t afford to fall behind.
Photo credit, uhuru1701
- Is 2-step security the solution to Twitter’s hacker woes?
- Why social media turbocharges inbound marketing to generate lots of leads
- Will Twitter’s multimedia efforts pay off?
- CME Group’s Duffy talks Dodd-Frank, Libor and Twitter
- Will music help make Twitter stickier?