Today’s bonus tracks are five articles that we didn’t want you to miss. The fifth link about social media being important to national security is especially interesting. Researchers at the National Defense University say that we should not ignore social media since other countries are using it. We can’t afford to fall behind.
Photo credit, uhuru1701
- What to expect in 2014: Content Shock — the theory and the solution
- 4 Twitter campaigns that went horribly wrong
- How wealth managers can attract Millennials
- Andy’s Answers: How AT&T gets their employees involved in sharing social content
- Is real-time marketing relevant in an on-demand world?