Start off the week on the right foot with some extra bonus links that our SmartBrief on Social Media newsletter editors want to share with you.
Don’t skip the third link that focuses on the effect social networks are having on blogs. Easton Ellsworth of the Blog Herald asks an interesting question: “Are your social networks taking away from or adding to what goes on at your blog? How do you strike the right balance?”
Photo credit, Theresa Thompson
- Advisers can make meaningful connections via social media, expert says
- Will Periscope marketing take off in 2016?
- 3 new challenges for brands in social media marketing
- How to get the most out of Hootsuite
- ListenFirst: Lego was most highly engaged brand in Q2, fueled by YouTube
Comments are closed.