Start off the week on the right foot with some extra bonus links that our SmartBrief on Social Media newsletter editors want to share with you.
Don’t skip the third link that focuses on the effect social networks are having on blogs. Easton Ellsworth of the Blog Herald asks an interesting question: “Are your social networks taking away from or adding to what goes on at your blog? How do you strike the right balance?”
Photo credit, Theresa Thompson
- Twitter connects learning inside, outside the classroom
- Marketing basics still apply on social media
- Google+’s “ghost town” could be marketers’ next bustling metropolis
- Is the future of social marketing niche networks?
- 4 Twitter campaigns that went horribly wrong
Comments are closed.