Start off the week on the right foot with some extra bonus links that our SmartBrief on Social Media newsletter editors want to share with you.
Don’t skip the third link that focuses on the effect social networks are having on blogs. Easton Ellsworth of the Blog Herald asks an interesting question: “Are your social networks taking away from or adding to what goes on at your blog? How do you strike the right balance?”
Photo credit, Theresa Thompson
- 4 Twitter campaigns that went horribly wrong
- How wealth managers can attract Millennials
- Andy’s Answers: How AT&T gets their employees involved in sharing social content
- Is real-time marketing relevant in an on-demand world?
- A look inside Wells Fargo’s new social media “command center”