Start off the week on the right foot with some extra bonus links that our SmartBrief on Social Media newsletter editors want to share with you.
Don’t skip the third link that focuses on the effect social networks are having on blogs. Easton Ellsworth of the Blog Herald asks an interesting question: “Are your social networks taking away from or adding to what goes on at your blog? How do you strike the right balance?”
Photo credit, Theresa Thompson
- Is 2-step security the solution to Twitter’s hacker woes?
- Will Twitter’s multimedia efforts pay off?
- CME Group’s Duffy talks Dodd-Frank, Libor and Twitter
- Will music help make Twitter stickier?
- Should event coverage be part of your social media presence?