Start off the week on the right foot with some extra bonus links that our SmartBrief on Social Media newsletter editors want to share with you.
Don’t skip the third link that focuses on the effect social networks are having on blogs. Easton Ellsworth of the Blog Herald asks an interesting question: “Are your social networks taking away from or adding to what goes on at your blog? How do you strike the right balance?”
Photo credit, Theresa Thompson
- Why JPMorgan’s #AskJPM was a crisis waiting to happen
- Lessons from Charmin’s Twitter win and Home Depot’s fail
- 4 tips for monitoring your social campaign in real time
- Andy’s Answers: How UCB Pharma creates a social strategy around their customers
- Why paid media is essential in social marketing’s next phase