Start off the week on the right foot with some extra bonus links that our SmartBrief on Social Media newsletter editors want to share with you.
Don’t skip the third link that focuses on the effect social networks are having on blogs. Easton Ellsworth of the Blog Herald asks an interesting question: “Are your social networks taking away from or adding to what goes on at your blog? How do you strike the right balance?”
Photo credit, Theresa Thompson
- Advisers can make meaningful connections via social media, expert says
- How to align your social strategy with the rise of private sharing
- Tracking the evolution of content publishing at #SXSW
- How social media fits into the content marketing workflow
- What you need to know to host a Twitter Chat
Comments are closed.