Start off the week on the right foot with some extra bonus links that our SmartBrief on Social Media newsletter editors want to share with you.
Don’t skip the third link that focuses on the effect social networks are having on blogs. Easton Ellsworth of the Blog Herald asks an interesting question: “Are your social networks taking away from or adding to what goes on at your blog? How do you strike the right balance?”
Photo credit, Theresa Thompson
- Advisers can make meaningful connections via social media, expert says
- Twitter’s future and what it means for brands
- Andy’s Answers: Why audiences are assets
- 4 ways to keep your content in the spotlight
- Infographic: How social is affecting back-to-school shopping
Comments are closed.