It’s that time of the morning to share links that our SmartBrief on Social Media editors didn’t want you to miss.
You need to check out the first article about mindful censoring on Twitter. Be careful of what you tweet, you never know who is going to be reading it!
Photo credit, spaceodissey
- 4 Twitter campaigns that went horribly wrong
- How wealth managers can attract Millennials
- Andy’s Answers: How AT&T gets their employees involved in sharing social content
- Is real-time marketing relevant in an on-demand world?
- A look inside Wells Fargo’s new social media “command center”