It’s that time of the morning to share links that our SmartBrief on Social Media editors didn’t want you to miss.
You need to check out the first article about mindful censoring on Twitter. Be careful of what you tweet, you never know who is going to be reading it!
Photo credit, spaceodissey
- Twitter’s future and what it means for brands
- Andy’s Answers: Why audiences are assets
- 4 ways to keep your content in the spotlight
- Advisers can make meaningful connections via social media, expert says
- Infographic: How social is affecting back-to-school shopping