It’s that time of the morning to share links that our SmartBrief on Social Media editors didn’t want you to miss.
You need to check out the first article about mindful censoring on Twitter. Be careful of what you tweet, you never know who is going to be reading it!
Photo credit, spaceodissey
- Instagram’s feat is a call to action for marketers
- Why “atomic moments of truth” are so vital to customer experience and engagement
- 4 ways to use social media to build your online review presence
- Twitter’s future and what it means for brands
- Andy’s Answers: Why audiences are assets