Today, we’re pleased to introduce a new regular SmartBlog feature called Bonus Tracks.
As we prepare SmartBrief on Social Media each day, we make decisions about the mix of eight or so social media stories that appear in the newsletter that hits your inbox. Over time, however, we’ve found more than a few gems on the cutting-room floor.
For those who don’t want to miss a thing, every day we’ll post three to five “bonus tracks,” links to articles you won’t find in the daily e-newsletter – starting now. Think of them as a little extra something sent along with love from us to you.
Today’s bonus tracks:
Photo credit, FourthFloor
- Why JPMorgan’s #AskJPM was a crisis waiting to happen
- Lessons from Charmin’s Twitter win and Home Depot’s fail
- 4 tips for monitoring your social campaign in real time
- Andy’s Answers: How UCB Pharma creates a social strategy around their customers
- Why paid media is essential in social marketing’s next phase