Today, we’re pleased to introduce a new regular SmartBlog feature called Bonus Tracks.
As we prepare SmartBrief on Social Media each day, we make decisions about the mix of eight or so social media stories that appear in the newsletter that hits your inbox. Over time, however, we’ve found more than a few gems on the cutting-room floor.
For those who don’t want to miss a thing, every day we’ll post three to five “bonus tracks,” links to articles you won’t find in the daily e-newsletter – starting now. Think of them as a little extra something sent along with love from us to you.
Today’s bonus tracks:
Photo credit, FourthFloor
- Running scared when failure occurs
- Taming the Tweets of Corporate Execs: A look at Elon Musk and Tesla
- How to align your social strategy with the rise of private sharing
- Tracking the evolution of content publishing at #SXSW
- How social media fits into the content marketing workflow
Comments are closed.