Today, we’re pleased to introduce a new regular SmartBlog feature called Bonus Tracks.
As we prepare SmartBrief on Social Media each day, we make decisions about the mix of eight or so social media stories that appear in the newsletter that hits your inbox. Over time, however, we’ve found more than a few gems on the cutting-room floor.
For those who don’t want to miss a thing, every day we’ll post three to five “bonus tracks,” links to articles you won’t find in the daily e-newsletter – starting now. Think of them as a little extra something sent along with love from us to you.
Today’s bonus tracks:
Photo credit, FourthFloor
- Infographic: How consumers are using social for holiday shopping
- Instagram’s feat is a call to action for marketers
- Why “atomic moments of truth” are so vital to customer experience and engagement
- 4 ways to use social media to build your online review presence
- Twitter’s future and what it means for brands
Comments are closed.