Today, we’re pleased to introduce a new regular SmartBlog feature called Bonus Tracks.
As we prepare SmartBrief on Social Media each day, we make decisions about the mix of eight or so social media stories that appear in the newsletter that hits your inbox. Over time, however, we’ve found more than a few gems on the cutting-room floor.
For those who don’t want to miss a thing, every day we’ll post three to five “bonus tracks,” links to articles you won’t find in the daily e-newsletter – starting now. Think of them as a little extra something sent along with love from us to you.
Today’s bonus tracks:
Photo credit, FourthFloor
- 4 Twitter campaigns that went horribly wrong
- How wealth managers can attract Millennials
- Andy’s Answers: How AT&T gets their employees involved in sharing social content
- Is real-time marketing relevant in an on-demand world?
- A look inside Wells Fargo’s new social media “command center”