Today, we’re pleased to introduce a new regular SmartBlog feature called Bonus Tracks.
As we prepare SmartBrief on Social Media each day, we make decisions about the mix of eight or so social media stories that appear in the newsletter that hits your inbox. Over time, however, we’ve found more than a few gems on the cutting-room floor.
For those who don’t want to miss a thing, every day we’ll post three to five “bonus tracks,” links to articles you won’t find in the daily e-newsletter – starting now. Think of them as a little extra something sent along with love from us to you.
Today’s bonus tracks:
Photo credit, FourthFloor
- Twitter’s future and what it means for brands
- Andy’s Answers: Why audiences are assets
- 4 ways to keep your content in the spotlight
- Advisers can make meaningful connections via social media, expert says
- Infographic: How social is affecting back-to-school shopping
Comments are closed.