Today, we’re pleased to introduce a new regular SmartBlog feature called Bonus Tracks.
As we prepare SmartBrief on Social Media each day, we make decisions about the mix of eight or so social media stories that appear in the newsletter that hits your inbox. Over time, however, we’ve found more than a few gems on the cutting-room floor.
For those who don’t want to miss a thing, every day we’ll post three to five “bonus tracks,” links to articles you won’t find in the daily e-newsletter – starting now. Think of them as a little extra something sent along with love from us to you.
Today’s bonus tracks:
Photo credit, FourthFloor
- How to align your social strategy with the rise of private sharing
- Tracking the evolution of content publishing at #SXSW
- How social media fits into the content marketing workflow
- What you need to know to host a Twitter Chat
- 10 predictions for marketers, the TV industry and the state of social in 2015
Comments are closed.