Today, we’re pleased to introduce a new regular SmartBlog feature called Bonus Tracks.
As we prepare SmartBrief on Social Media each day, we make decisions about the mix of eight or so social media stories that appear in the newsletter that hits your inbox. Over time, however, we’ve found more than a few gems on the cutting-room floor.
For those who don’t want to miss a thing, every day we’ll post three to five “bonus tracks,” links to articles you won’t find in the daily e-newsletter – starting now. Think of them as a little extra something sent along with love from us to you.
Today’s bonus tracks:
Photo credit, FourthFloor
- Experts offer tips on how financial advisers can optimize social media
- 7 digital-marketing predictions for the rest of 2014
- Smarsh CEO shares insights on social media compliance for advisers, broker-dealers
- How Visit Philadelphia builds love on Instagram
- Q-and-A: The destructive social media habits you need to stop