Want a chance to win $50 and make your holiday season a little bit richer? Read on for details.
In November, SmartBrief produced an inaugural series of gift guides that compiled more than 100 gift ideas for industry professionals. Did you miss it? See the links below to see some of our favorite gifts from Part 1.
- “Honey Badger” T-shirts for the Internet meme fan who reads SmartBrief on Social Media.
- Tugo cup holder for rolling bags for the jet-setter who reads SmartBrief on Leadership.
- Flying alarm clock for the weekday warrior who reads SmartBrief on Your Career.
- Bacon Pickles from Unbound Pickling for the food and wine enthusiast who reads Restaurant SmartBrief.
- Bluetooth keyboard for Apple’s iPad with built-in stand and case for the office ninja who reads SmartBrief on ExecTech.
- Carbon offsets via The Nature Conservancy for the eco-conscious who read SmartBrief on Sustainability.
- WineHug self-inflating protective travel pouch for the on-the-road reader of SmartBrief for the Business Traveler.
We realize that’s a lot of gifts to give and to receive. To help with your holiday shopping, we’re giving out two $50 gift cards.
I want to win a $50 holiday gift card! http://bit.ly/t8A7C2 (via: @SmartBrief) #sbgifts
You can tweet as many as two times per day. Each tweet is an entry to win. We’ll randomly draw the winner Dec. 12. All tweets must have the #sbgifts hashtag.
No. 2: Written entry: Write about your favorite holiday story or gift idea, and link back to this page. Link to your post in the comments box. OR submit your entry by adding a comment to this page.
The SmartBlogs editorial team will select the best-written entry. Remember, you MUST leave a comment on this post for it to be considered an entry. You may post only once. Our decisions are subjective and final.
What you need to know
- Tweets must contain #sbgifts.
- The deadline is Dec. 12, and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
Want even more ways to get into the holiday spirit? Sign up for your favorite SmartBrief newsletter above and keep an eye out for Part 2 — and 100 more gift ideas — delivered straight to your inbox Dec. 8.