How to identify lackluster leadership; how General Electric encourages employees to keep evolving; and why leaders should never stop asking questions.
Read about all this and more in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief on Leadership:
- Meet America’s best young bosses
- The telltale signs of a lousy leader
- How GE ensures that its best employees keep getting better
- 5 ways to lead by learning
- Virginia Rometty breaks IBM’s glass ceiling
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto