How the U.S.’s debt downgrade affected Chinese stocks; how much more public-company CFOs make than those at private companies; and why micromanaging could hurt your career.
It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief for CFOs:
- Panic selling sends Wall Street to sharpest decline since 2008
- Survey compares salaries for private and public CFOs
- Investors can expect volatility to dominate markets
- How to spot opportunities for professional development
- 2 signs you might be a micromanager
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto