Why small businesses aren’t hiring; how much the average corporate accountant made in 2010; and how China showed off its bridge-making abilities.
It’s all in this week’s top five most-clicked links in SmartBrief for CFOs:
- 5 ways to increase trust to encourage collaboration
- Recession never ended for U.S. small businesses
- $22 billion in riches found in Indian temple
- Corporate accountants posted pay increase in 2010
- China unveils 2 record-breaking bridges on the same day
Image credit: narvikk, via iStockphoto