About the author: Mike Figliuolo | SmartBlogs
Last week, we asked: How involved are you with “more senior” conversations?
- Very — I always have a seat at the table: 25.73%
- Somewhat — they include me when I’m the expert: 51.19%
- Rarely — I have to fight to be included in those discussions: 14.06%
- Never — I’m always kept at the “kids table:” 9.02%
Earn your seat at the table.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How well do you motivate your people?
- Extremely — they’re constantly fired up: 7.74%
- Fairly — they’re motivated most of the time: 78.64%
- Somewhat — I have to push to motivate them: 9.6%
- Not very — it’s a struggle to motivate them: 4.02%
They look to you for motivation.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: What best describes the mix of work you do?
- I like every bit of my work: 15.18%
- I like most of my work but dislike a portion: 70.68%
- I like and dislike my work in equal proportions: 6.7%
- I dislike most of my work but like some of it: 6.55%
- I dislike all the work I do: .89%
A generally happy workforce.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How are you feeling going into 2015?
- Very excited and optimistic — it’ll be a great year: 35.13%
- Positive but apprehensive– there’s a lot of uncertainty: 46.71%
- Very cautious — there’s a lot to be concerned about: 14.17%
- Pessimistic — it’s going to be a very tough year: 3.99%
Gearing Up for a Better Year.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How well do you set aside time to do things for yourself?
- Very well — I regularly carve out time for myself: 15.56%
- Well — I carve out some time but could do more: 38.77%
- Not well — I don’t often carve out time for myself: 30.12%
- Poorly — I rarely set aside time for myself: 15.56%
If not you, then who?[…] Continue Reading »