About the author: Mike Figliuolo | SmartBlogs
Last week, we asked: Would you rather have a larger leadership role on a smaller team or a smaller leadership role on a bigger team?
- I want the larger leadership role on a smaller team: 79.09%
- I prefer the smaller leadership role as part of a bigger team: 20.91%
The Head of the Dog.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: Which of the following team members would you prefer to coach?
- One who generates tons of results but upsets people in the process: 68.91%
- One who is liked but gets few results because of lack of focus on the right things: 31.09%
Results Count.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How do you handle things when a team member disappoints you?
- I provide pointed feedback: 83.77%
- I avoid the conflict and keep it to myself: 3.51%
- I withdraw from working with them: 6.36%
- I ignore it and give them another chance: 6.36%
Tackle issues head-on.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How effective are you at driving innovation?
- Very — I generate a ton of innovative ideas: 37.68%
- Kind of — I’ll be inspired from time to time: 51.84%
- Infrequently — Inspiration is hard to find: 7.65%
- Rarely — I can’t remember my last great idea: 2.83%
Innovation takes Time.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: If someone on your team hates their job, what do you do?
- Nothing — it’s up to them to find happiness: 7.24%
- Point out the good things about their role: 27.35%
- Change their role to make them happy: 7.81%
- Encourage them to find another role: 57.6%
If you don’t like the job, take action.[…] Continue Reading »