About the author: Mike Figliuolo | SmartBlogs
Last week, we asked: Which of the following poses the greatest risk to your business?
- Lack of diversification: 14.29%
- Rapidly changing markets: 22.53%
- Access to the right talent: 31.68%
- Aggressive competition: 19.6%
- Shifts in technology: 11.9%
Many Threats.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: Which of these characteristics is the most dangerous leadership trait?
- Excessively ambitious: 6.53%
- Being short-tempered: 13.46%
- Indecisiveness and over-cautiousness: 32.3%
- Lack of vision: 22.02%
- Selfishness: 25.69%
Dangerous Traits.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How well do you know your team members as individuals?
- Very well — I know a great deal about them: 42.9%
- Well — I know a few things about them: 47.58%
- Not well — I don’t know very much about them: 8.01%
- Not at all — I know pretty much nothing about them: 1.5%
The more you know.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How much control over your work do you believe you have?
- Total — I decide everything I do or don’t do: 6.61%
- Significant — I control most of what I work on : 65.23%
- Some — Most of my work is dictated to me: 22.99%
- None — I have no control over the work I do: 5.17%
Control is a matter of perspective.[…] Continue Reading »
Last week, we asked: How frequently do you worry about getting fired ?
- Never — I’m irreplaceable: 20.49%
- Sometimes — when projects go wrong or bad things happen: 55.74%
- Often — I am frequently on edge: 17.49%
- All the time — I live in perpetual fear of getting fired: 6.28%
Fear of Firings.[…] Continue Reading »